PNX Metals Limited (PNX) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "PNX Metals Limited (PNX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PNX Metals Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "PNX Metals Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "PNX Metals Limited
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
PNX Metals Ltd (PNX Metals), formerly Phoenix Copper Ltd, is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, and development of zinc, gold, silver, iron ore, base metals, and volcanogenic massive sulfide deposits in South Australia and the Northern Territory. Its projects include Hayes Creek Zinc-Gold-Silver Project and Burra Project. PNX Metals' Hayes Creek Zinc-Gold-Silver project is located in the Pine Creek region of Northern Territory and explores for zinc, gold and silver deposits. The company's Burra Project is located approximately 150 km north of Adelaide and includes eight exploration licenses covering an area of 1,200 sq km within the Adelaide Geosyncline. It also conducts greenfield and brownfield exploration in the Northern Territory over four tenements, 19 exploration licenses, and four mineral leases covering an area of approximately 1,700 sq km. The company has operations throughout Australia. PNX Metals is headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
- 1 PNX Metals Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 PNX Metals Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 PNX Metals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 PNX Metals Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 PNX Metals Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 PNX Metals Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 PNX Metals Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 PNX Metals Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 PNX Metals Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 PNX Metals Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 PNX Metals Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 PNX Metals Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 PNX Metals Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 PNX Metals Ltd - Key Events
- 6 PNX Metals Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 PNX Metals Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 PNX Metals Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 PNX Metals Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: PNX Metals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: PNX Metals Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: PNX Metals Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: PNX Metals Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: PNX Metals Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: PNX Metals Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: PNX Metals Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: PNX Metals Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: PNX Metals Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: PNX Metals Ltd - Solvency