PNB Gilts Ltd (PNBG) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "PNB Gilts Ltd (PNBG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PNB Gilts Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "PNB Gilts Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "PNB Gilts Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
PNB Gilts Ltd (PNB Gilts), a subsidiary of Punjab National Bank is a financial service provider that deals with government securities market. The company offers products such as bonds, government securities, shares, treasury bills, securities, mutual funds, loans, NON SLR instruments, money market instruments, gilts accounts, demat accounts, and investment funds. It also provides central and state government securities, approved securities, government shares, state development loans, dated securities, corporate bonds, commercial papers, and government bonds. PNB Gilts offers services such as investment services, debt obligation, inter corporate deposit services, money investment services, mutual fund distribution, short and long-term cash management, and financial solutions, among others. The company serves provident funds trusts, regional rural banks, co-operative banks, corporates, individuals, and others. It operates in New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, and Ahmedabad, India. PNB Gilts is headquartered in New Delhi, India.