PMO – Leninsky Shopping Center Complex – Moscow - Project Profile
"PMO – Leninsky Shopping Center Complex – Moscow - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "PMO – Leninsky Shopping Center Complex – Moscow - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Pravichelstovo Moskovskoyi Oblasti (PMO) is planning to build a shopping center on 20ha of land in Bobrovo village, Leninsky district, Moscow oblast, Russia.
The project involves the construction of four shopping centers, private galleries, pavilions, retail stores, restaurants, cafes, meeting areas, administrative space, parking space for 2,295 vehicles, access roads, and the installation of security systems and power-related facilities.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a shopping cluster on a 20ha land in Bobrovo village, Leninsky district, Moscow oblast, Russia.
The US$63 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of four shopping centers
2. Construction of private galleries
3. Construction of pavilions
4. Construction of retail stores
5. Construction of restaurants
6. Construction of cafes
7. Construction of meeting areas
8. Construction of administrative space
9. Construction of parking space for 2,295 vehicle
10. Construction of access roads
11. Installation of security systems
12. Installation of power-related facilities
Reasons To Buy