PKO Bank Polski SA (PKO Bank Polski SA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "PKO Bank Polski SA (PKO Bank Polski SA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PKO Bank Polski SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PKO Bank Polski SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PKO Bank Polski SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PKO Bank Polski SA (PKOBP), a subsidiary of PKO Bank Polski SA Group, offers commercial banking and financial service provider offers individual banking, companies banking, and corporations and local government banking. Individual banking comprises of accounts, cards, credit and loans, mortgages, savings, investments, insurance, e-office, foreign operations, and treasury products. Companies banking include loans, account, leases, cards, community and cooperative banking services, factoring, foreign operations, investment funds, and settlement products. Corporation and local government banking contains transactional baking, trade financing, financing, treasury products and services, brokerage services, and corporate customer services. It offers products and services through a network of branch offices, representative offices, ATMs, and online portals to individual clients, corporates, SMEs, and local government across the country. Through international banking it operates in Germany and Czech Republic. PKOBP is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.