PJSC Belon - Company Capsule
Timetric's "PJSC Belon - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PJSC Belon"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "PJSC Belon" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "PJSC Belon"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Belon is a coal producer. The company conducts coal mining and refining, processing, and metal trading activities. It carries out extraction and process of thermal and coking coal, and sale of coal and coal concentrates. Belon provides services for assembly, disassembly, and repair of mining equipment for coalmines. The company also offers geology survey and freight transportation services. It serves steel industry. The company operates Chertinskaya-Yuzhnaya Mine, Novobachatsky open pit mine, and Kostromovskaya mines. Belon is headquartered in Belovo, Russia.
- 1 Belon - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Belon - Company Overview
- 1.2 Belon - Major Products and Services
- 2 Belon - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Belon - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Belon - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Belon - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Belon - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Belon - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Belon - Solvency
- 2.3 Belon - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Belon - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Belon - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Belon - Liquidity
- 3 Belon - Key Employees
- 4 Belon - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Belon - Head Office
- 4.2 Belon - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Belon - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Belon - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Belon - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Belon - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Belon - Key Employees
- Table 6: Belon - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Belon - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Belon - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Belon - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Belon - Solvency
- Figure 5: Belon - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Belon - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 7: Belon - Liquidity