PI – Khoroshevo-Mnevniki Residential Complex – Moscow - Project Profile
"PI – Khoroshevo-Mnevniki Residential Complex – Moscow - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "PI – Khoroshevo-Mnevniki Residential Complex – Moscow - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
A private investor (PI) is planning to construct a residential complex on a 10,800m2 in Khoroshevo-Mnevniki district, Moscow, Russia.
The project involves the construction of a 19-story building with 198 apartments on a 10,800m2 area, underground parking facilities for 93 cars, a nursery for 30 children, a cloakroom, playgrounds, the installation of small architectural forms, access roads, and the installation of elevators and power facilities.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex on a 10,800m2 area, in Khoroshevo-Mnevniki, Moscow, Russia.
The US$35 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 19-story building
2. Construction of 198 apartments
3. Construction of underground parking facilities for 93 cars
4. Construction of a nursery for 30 children
5. Construction of playgrounds with sunshades
6. Construction of sports grounds
7. Construction of access roads
8. Installation of small architectural forms
9. Installation of elevator
10. Installation of power facilitiesReasons To Buy