PHA/AMC – Riyadh Medical City – Ar Riyad - Project Profile
"PHA/AMC – Riyadh Medical City – Ar Riyad - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "PHA/AMC – Riyadh Medical City – Ar Riyad - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Private Hospitals Association (PHA) and Arabian for Management Co. (AMC) are planning to build a medical city in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The project involves the construction of a 1,200,000m2 medical city. It includes the construction of three hospitals with a total capacity of 1,100 beds comprising a 600-bed rehabilitation and physiotherapy hospital, a 250-bed public health hospital, and a 250-bed recovery hospital, a physiotherapy college, a 120-bed hotel, 12 suites, 223 tourist villas, 152 hotel villas, 448 apartments in 56 buildings, a commercial mall, recreation and gym centers, service centers, a gas station, mosques, parking and related facilities.
In March 2017, PHA and AMC signed an agreement to develop the project.
As of June 2017, planning activities are underway.
Construction is expected to be complete by 2030.
The project involves the construction of a 1,200,000m2 medical city in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The US$346 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of three hospitals with a total capacity of 1,100 beds
2. Construction of a physiotherapy college
3. Construction of a 120-bed hotel
4. Construction of 12 suites
5. Construction of 223 tourist villas
6. Construction of 152 hotel villas
7. Construction of 448 apartments in 56 buildings
8. Construction of a commercial mall
9. Construction of recreation and gym centers
10. Construction of service centers
11. Construction of a gas station
12. Construction of mosques
13. Construction of parking and related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook