Timetric's "PG Foils Ltd (526747) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PG Foils Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "PG Foils Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "PG Foils Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
PG Foils Ltd (PG Foils) is a manufacturer of aluminum foil. The company offers a range of products which are made with combination of aluminium foil, paper, PET, PE and BOPP. Its products are used by cigarette and soap industries, confectionery and biscuits manufacturers, milk and milk product producers, tea and coffee manufacturers, photographic material manufacturers and others. The company exports its products to Bangladesh, Kenya, Iran, Mexico, Nigeria, Nepal, Russia, Thailand, Sudan and the UAE. It has its presence across India. PG Foils is headquartered in Pali, Rajasthan, India.
- 1 PG Foils Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 PG Foils Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 PG Foils Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 PG Foils Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 PG Foils Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 PG Foils Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 PG Foils Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 PG Foils Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 PG Foils Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 PG Foils Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 PG Foils Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.6 PG Foils Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 PG Foils Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 PG Foils Ltd - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 PG Foils Ltd - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 PG Foils Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 PG Foils Ltd - Liquidity
- 3 PG Foils Ltd - Key Events
- 4 PG Foils Ltd - Key Employees
- 5 PG Foils Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 PG Foils Ltd - Head Office
- 5.2 PG Foils Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: PG Foils Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: PG Foils Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: PG Foils Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: PG Foils Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: PG Foils Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: PG Foils Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: PG Foils Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: PG Foils Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: PG Foils Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: PG Foils Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: PG Foils Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: PG Foils Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 6: PG Foils Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 7: PG Foils Ltd - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: PG Foils Ltd - Efficiency
- Figure 9: PG Foils Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: PG Foils Ltd - Liquidity