PDM – Yacht Club & Resort Tourist Complex – Panama - Project Profile
"PDM – Yacht Club & Resort Tourist Complex – Panama - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "PDM – Yacht Club & Resort Tourist Complex – Panama - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Portones del Mar SA (PDM) announced plans to build a Yacht Club & Resort project in Punta Chame coast, Panama Province, Panama.
It involves construction of marina with capacity for 403 boats, a hotel of 16 floors with 300 rooms, a lobby, reservation area, administrative and maintenance office, banquet and conference area, restaurant, recreation center, gym, swimming pool, beach cabins, parking spaces, 728 residential condominiums and related infrastructure.
The marina will be built in two phases.
The whole project will be developed in three phases.
Residential condominiums will also be built, totaling approximately 728 units between the different stages.
ITS Holding Services has completed the study work on the project.
The project is waiting for environmental approvals.
The project involves the construction of a tourist complex in Punta Chame coast, Panama Province, Panama.
The US$275 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of marina with capacity for 403 boats
2. Construction of a 16-floor hotel with 300 rooms
3. Construction of a lobby
4. Construction of reservation area
5. Construction of administrative and maintenance offices
6. Construction of a banquet and conference area
7. Construction of restaurants
8. Construction of recreation centers
9. Construction of a gym
10. Construction of swimming pools
11. Construction of beach cabins
12. Construction of parking spaces
13. Construction of 728 residential condominiums
14. Construction of related infrastructure
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook