Timetric's "Oyo Corporation (9755) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oyo Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Oyo Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Oyo Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Oyo Corporation is a geo-engineering and consultation company. The company's products include geophysical exploration systems, geotechnical survey systems, geothermal heat pumping systems, and monitoring systems. It offers services such as geology engineering, geophysics, soil mechanics, civil, hydraulics, ecology, and environmental engineering; special construction contractor, construction, disaster management, tunnel excavation, safety management, food processing, architectural services, and geological structure management services. Oyo Corporation also provides soil investigation, design management, tsunami warning, damage estimation, natural disaster risk solutions, investigation, sample preparation, surface geological surveying, and hydrology and water quality survey services, among others. The company has operations in Tokyo, Saitama, Hokkaido, Ibaraki, Akita, Iwate, and Yamagata, Japan. Oyo Corporation is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.