Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (O39) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (O39) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC) is a provider of financial products and services. The company provides a range of banking and financial products and services, catering to the requirements of its clientele comprising individual customers, government agencies, financial institutions, corporate and small-and medium-sized enterprises. Its portfolio of products includes deposits, checking accounts, savings accounts, consumer loans, housing loans, personal loans, car loans, study loans, construction loans, business loans, debit cards, credit cards, and investment products. The company also offers insurance solutions such as home insurance, property insurance, mortgage insurance, travel insurance, car insurance, children insurance, life insurance and retirement plans. The services offered by the company include cash management, trustee and custodian services, financing, investment services, trade services, internet banking, and mobile banking. It offers these products and services through a network of its branches and representative offices. OCBC is headquartered in Singapore city, Singapore.