Otis Gold Corp (OOO) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Otis Gold Corp (OOO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Otis Gold Corp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Otis Gold Corp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Otis Gold Corp
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Otis Gold Corp (Otis Gold), formerly Otis Capital Corp is a mining and mineral exploration and development company. The company offers services such as acquisition, production, exploration, and development of precious metal deposits across Idaho. Its projects includes Hai project, Gold Bug project, Kilgore Gold project, and Oakley project. Otis Gold's Kilgore Gold Project consists of 232 federal mining claims and one Idaho State Land Permit totaling 5,130 acres located in southeastern Idaho within Clark County, 60 miles north of Idaho Falls. The company’s Oakley Gold project consists of 107 federal lode mining claims and Utah State leases that comprises 1,360 acres located in Cassia County, Idaho. It has its operations throughout the US and Canada. Otis Gold is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Otis Gold Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Otis Gold Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 Otis Gold Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 Otis Gold Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Otis Gold Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Otis Gold Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Otis Gold Corp - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Otis Gold Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Otis Gold Corp - Key Competitors
- 3 Otis Gold Corp - Recent Developments
- 4 Otis Gold Corp - Key Events
- 5 Otis Gold Corp - Key Employees
- 6 Otis Gold Corp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Otis Gold Corp - Head Office
- 6.2 Otis Gold Corp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Otis Gold Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Otis Gold Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Otis Gold Corp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Otis Gold Corp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Otis Gold Corp - Key Events
- Table 6: Otis Gold Corp - Key Employees
- Table 7: Otis Gold Corp - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Otis Gold Corp - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Otis Gold Corp - Financial Position