Timetric's "Otis Elevator Co : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Otis Elevator Co"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Otis Elevator Co" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Otis Elevator Co"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Otis Elevator Company (Otis) a subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation (UTC), is a manufacturer of people moving products. It offers elevators, escalators and moving walkways.. The company designs, manufactures and installs a wide range of passenger and freight elevators for low, medium, and high-speed applications. It also provides upgrade elevators and escalators, and offers maintenance and repair services for its products and other manufacturers. In addition, the company provides remote elevator monitoring (REM) systems to detect problems of elevators to monitor, control and report operational functions of elevators. Otis caters to commercial and residential properties. The company carries out its operations through its subsidiaries and offices spread across China, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, Spain, France, Argentina, and other countries. Otis is headquartered in Farmington, Connecticut, the US.
- 1 Otis Elevator Co - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Otis Elevator Co - Company Overview
- 1.2 Otis Elevator Co - Business Description
- 1.3 Otis Elevator Co - Major Products and Services
- 2 Otis Elevator Co - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Otis Elevator Co - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Otis Elevator Co - Recent Developments
- 4 Otis Elevator Co - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Otis Elevator Co - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Otis Elevator Co - Strengths
- 4.3 Otis Elevator Co - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Otis Elevator Co - Opportunities
- 4.5 Otis Elevator Co - Threats
- 5 Otis Elevator Co - Company Statement
- 6 Otis Elevator Co - History
- 7 Otis Elevator Co - Key Employees
- 8 Otis Elevator Co - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Otis Elevator Co - Head Office
- 8.2 Otis Elevator Co - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Otis Elevator Co - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Otis Elevator Co - History
- Table 3: Otis Elevator Co - Key Employees
- Table 4: Otis Elevator Co - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Otis Elevator Co - Locations