Otis Elevator Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Otis Elevator Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Otis Elevator Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Otis Elevator Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Otis Elevator Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Otis Elevator Company (Otis) is a manufacturer of elevators, escalators and moving walkways. The company designs, manufactures and installs a wide range of passenger and freight elevators for low, medium, and high-speed applications. It also provides products to upgrade elevators and escalators, and offers maintenance and repair services for its products and other manufacturers. In addition, the company provides remote elevator monitoring (REM) systems to detect problems of elevators and EMS panorama system to monitor, control and report operational functions of elevators. Otis caters to commercial and residential properties. The company has operations in more than 200 countries and services over 1.9 million elevators and escalators worldwide. It has production facilities located in four continents. Otis operates as a subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation (UTC), and is headquartered in Farmington, Connecticut, the US.
- 1 Otis Elevator Company - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Otis Elevator Company - Company Overview
- 1.2 Otis Elevator Company - Business Description
- 1.3 Otis Elevator Company - Major Products and Services
- 2 Otis Elevator Company - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Otis Elevator Company - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Otis Elevator Company - Recent Developments
- 4 Otis Elevator Company - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Otis Elevator Company - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Otis Elevator Company - Strengths
- 4.3 Otis Elevator Company - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Otis Elevator Company - Opportunities
- 4.5 Otis Elevator Company - Threats
- 5 Otis Elevator Company - Company Statement
- 6 Otis Elevator Company - History
- 7 Otis Elevator Company - Key Employees
- 8 Otis Elevator Company - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Otis Elevator Company - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Otis Elevator Company - Head Office
- 9.2 Otis Elevator Company - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Otis Elevator Company - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Otis Elevator Company - History
- Table 3: Otis Elevator Company - Key Employees
- Table 4: Otis Elevator Company - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Otis Elevator Company - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Otis Elevator Company - Locations