Ortac Resources Ltd. (OTC) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Ortac Resources Ltd. (OTC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ortac Resources Ltd."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ortac Resources Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ortac Resources Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ortac Resources Ltd. (Ortac Resources) is a mineral exploration company. The company operates in the acquisition, exploration, and development of gold, copper, cobalt, nickel, molybdenum, and volcanogenic massive sulphide deposits. Its projects portfolio includes Sturec Project, Haykota Licence, and Zamsort licenses. Ortac Resources hold 100 interests in Sturec Project located in central Slovakia close to the town of Kremnica and 17km west of central Slovakia's largest city, Banska Bystrica. The company's Haykota Licence covers area of 252 square km. Its Zamsort licenses are located in northwest Zambia, 800km from Lusaka and 200km from Solwezi; and comprise small-scale mining license and large prospecting license. Ortac Resources is headquartered in Tortola, the UK.
- 1 Ortac Resources Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ortac Resources Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ortac Resources Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ortac Resources Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ortac Resources Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ortac Resources Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ortac Resources Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Ortac Resources Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Ortac Resources Ltd. - Key Employees
- 4 Ortac Resources Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Ortac Resources Ltd. - Head Office
- 4.2 Ortac Resources Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ortac Resources Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ortac Resources Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ortac Resources Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ortac Resources Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ortac Resources Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Ortac Resources Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Ortac Resources Ltd. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ortac Resources Ltd. - Financial Position