Orosur Mining Inc. (OMI) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Orosur Mining Inc. (OMI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Orosur Mining Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Orosur Mining Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Orosur Mining Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Orosur Mining Inc. (OMI) is a gold exploration company. The company's business activities include identification, acquisition, development, and exploration of gold properties in South America. It operates gold producing mine in Uruguay (San Gregorio) and assembles an exploration portfolio of assets in Chile. OMI has two exploration projects in Chile such as Pantanillo and Anillo; and one exploration projects in Colombia which include Anza. The company's Pantanillo project is located 125 km east of Copiapo in the prolific Maricunga District. Its Anillo project is located 125 km east of Antofagasta between the Yamana's El Penon mine and Pampa Augusta Victoria project. It has operations in Chile, Uruguay, and Canada. Orosur is headquartered in Las Condes, Chile.
3 Orosur Mining Inc. - Recent Developments4 Orosur Mining Inc. - Key Events5 Orosur Mining Inc. - Key Employees6 Orosur Mining Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries6.1 Orosur Mining Inc. - Head Office6.2 Orosur Mining Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.2 Ratio Definitions7.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Orosur Mining Inc. - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Orosur Mining Inc. - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Orosur Mining Inc. - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Orosur Mining Inc. - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Orosur Mining Inc. - Key EventsTable 6: Orosur Mining Inc. - Key EmployeesTable 7: Orosur Mining Inc. - LocationsList of FiguresFigure 1: Orosur Mining Inc. - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Orosur Mining Inc. - Financial PositionFigure 3: Orosur Mining Inc. - Operational EfficiencyFigure 4: Orosur Mining Inc. - Solvency
- 1 Orosur Mining Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Orosur Mining Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Orosur Mining Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Orosur Mining Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Orosur Mining Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2Orosur Mining Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Orosur Mining Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Orosur Mining Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Orosur Mining Inc. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Orosur Mining Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Orosur Mining Inc. - Key Competitors