Timetric's "Orion Metals Ltd (ORM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Orion Metals Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Orion Metals Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Orion Metals Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Orion Metals Ltd (Orion Metals), formerly Queensland Gold and Minerals Ltd, is a mineral exploration company. The company explores and develops mineral resource properties in Western Australia and North Queensland. It explores for gold, uranium, copper and rare earth elements. Orion Metals' projects include Tanami West project, Mt Ramsay project, Mt Surprise project, and Top Camp project. The company's Tanami West Project is located in the West Tanami Desert in Northern Western Australia. Its Mt Ramsay project is located 140 km south west of the city of Rockhampton and approximately 190 km west of the coal mining port of Gladstone and includes 26 sub blocks in the Rockhampton mining district. Orion Metals is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- 1 Orion Metals Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Orion Metals Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Orion Metals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Orion Metals Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Orion Metals Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Orion Metals Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Orion Metals Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.3 Orion Metals Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Orion Metals Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Orion Metals Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Orion Metals Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Orion Metals Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Orion Metals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Orion Metals Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Orion Metals Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Orion Metals Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Orion Metals Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Orion Metals Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit