Orient Insurance Company PJSC (AOIC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Orient Insurance Company PJSC (AOIC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Orient Insurance Company PJSC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Orient Insurance Company PJSC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Orient Insurance Company PJSC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Orient Insurance Company PJSC (Orient Insurance) is a multi-line insurance company that offers a range of commercial and personal insurance products. It offers insurance products for property, engineering, public and product liability, motor, marine, money, fidelity guarantee, contingency and workmen's compensation. Orient Insurance also offers group life insurance, credit shield insurance, group medical insurance, motor fleet insurance, bond insurance, hotel plus insurance, householders' comprehensive insurance, personal accident insurance and travel insurance. The company operates through its branches located in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Mussafah, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah and Muscat. The company, through its subsidiaries, also operates in Syria, Sri Lanka, Turkey and Egypt. Orient Insurance is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.
The company reported gross written premium of AED4,026.9 million for the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 50.6% over FY2016. Its net written premium was AED1,245.8 million in FY2017, an increase of 43.4% over FY2016.