Orica Limited (ORI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Orica Limited (ORI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Orica Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Orica Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Orica Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Orica Limited (Orica) is a provider of mining services and chemical products in Australia. The company offers commercial explosives and blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction industries. It mainly focuses on bulk systems, initiating systems, electronic blasting systems and packaged explosives. The company manufactures emulsifiers, sodium cyanide and floating reagents. Orica markets its products under brands such as MIEX, MARPLEX and BJ. It manufactures and sells industrial and specialty chemicals to various industries such as water treatment, food and beverage, pulp and paper, construction and mining. The company operates through its subsidiaries in China, Malaysia, the US, Mexico, the UK, Brazil, Chile and Portugal. Orica is headquartered in Melbourne, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 Orica Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Orica Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Orica Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Orica Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Orica Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Orica Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Orica Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Orica Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Orica Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Orica Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Orica Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Orica Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Orica Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Orica Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Orica Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Orica Limited - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Orica Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Orica Limited - Liquidity
- 3 Orica Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Orica Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Orica Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 Orica Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Orica Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Orica Limited - Strengths
- 5.3 Orica Limited - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Orica Limited - Opportunities
- 5.5 Orica Limited - Threats
- 6 Orica Limited - Company Statement
- 7 Orica Limited - History
- 8 Orica Limited - Key Employees
- 9 Orica Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Orica Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Orica Limited - Head Office
- 10.2 Orica Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Orica Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Orica Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Orica Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Orica Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Orica Limited - History
- Table 6: Orica Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Orica Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Orica Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Orica Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Orica Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Orica Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Orica Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Orica Limited - Solvency
- Figure 6: Orica Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Orica Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Orica Limited - Valuation
- Figure 9: Orica Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Orica Limited - Liquidity