Oranjewoud NV (ORANW) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Oranjewoud NV (ORANW) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oranjewoud NV"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Oranjewoud NV" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Oranjewoud NV"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Oranjewoud NV (Oranjewoud), a subsidiary of Sanderink Investments BV, is a construction service provider. The company's services portfolio includes civil infrastructure, rail systems, buildings, environment, urban development, nature and landscape, spatial development, and recreation. It offers design and implementation, consulting and engineering services, planning, project development, architectural services, technical and installation, and development and maintenance of living environment. The company also operates in the development and application of solutions relating to various aspects of the living environment such as work, play, and travel. It has operations across the Netherlands. Oranjewoud is headquartered in Almere, the Netherlands.
- 1 Oranjewoud NV - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Oranjewoud NV - Company Overview
- 1.2 Oranjewoud NV - Major Products and Services
- 2 Oranjewoud NV - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Oranjewoud NV - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Oranjewoud NV - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Oranjewoud NV - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Oranjewoud NV - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Oranjewoud NV - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Oranjewoud NV - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Oranjewoud NV - Valuation
- 2.3 Oranjewoud NV - Key Competitors
- 3 Oranjewoud NV - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Oranjewoud NV - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Oranjewoud NV - Key Events
- 5 Oranjewoud NV - Key Employees
- 6 Oranjewoud NV - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Oranjewoud NV - Head Office
- 6.2 Oranjewoud NV - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Oranjewoud NV - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Oranjewoud NV - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Oranjewoud NV - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Oranjewoud NV - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Oranjewoud NV - Key Events
- Table 6: Oranjewoud NV - Key Employees
- Table 7: Oranjewoud NV - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Oranjewoud NV - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Oranjewoud NV - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Oranjewoud NV - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Oranjewoud NV - Solvency
- Figure 5: Oranjewoud NV - Valuation