Onex Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Onex Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Onex Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Onex Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Onex Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Onex Corporation (Onex) is one of leading private equity firms based in Canada. The company focuses on acquiring and building businesses in partnership with management teams through ONCAP private equity funds and Onex Partners. Its credit platform is involved in managing and investing in collateralized loan obligations, leveraged loans and other credit securities. As of December 2014, Onex had asset under management of about CAD20.7 billion comprising CAD6.0 billion of Onex capital. In terms of private equity, as of December 2014, the company had built about 80 operating businesses. The company operates offices in London, the UK; New York, the US; and Toronto, Canada. Onex has its headquarters in Toronto, Canada.
- 1 Onex Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Onex Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Onex Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Onex Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Onex Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Onex Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Onex Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Onex Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Onex Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Onex Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Onex Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Onex Corporation - Solvency
- 2.3 Onex Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 Onex Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Onex Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Onex Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Onex Corporation - Strengths
- 4.3 Onex Corporation - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Onex Corporation - Opportunities
- 4.5 Onex Corporation - Threats
- 5 Onex Corporation - Company Statement
- 6 Onex Corporation - History
- 7 Onex Corporation - Key Employees
- 8 Onex Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Onex Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Onex Corporation - Head Office
- 9.2 Onex Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Onex Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Onex Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Onex Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Onex Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Onex Corporation - History
- Table 6: Onex Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Onex Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Onex Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Onex Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Onex Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Onex Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Onex Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Onex Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Onex Corporation - Solvency