OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. (OB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. (OB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. (OneBeacon), a subsidiary of White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd, is a property and casualty insurance underwriter. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers a range of specialty products such as professional liability insurance, marine insurance, energy insurance, entertainment insurance, sports and leisure insurance, excess property insurance and excess environmental insurance solutions. It also offers group accident insurance, property and inland marine insurance, public entities insurance, technology insurance and tuition refund insurance solutions. OneBeacon markets and distributes its products through a network of regional and national brokers, independent agencies, wholesalers and managing general agencies. It operates in Bermuda and the US. OneBeacon is headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota, the US.
The company reported gross written premiums of US$1,221.3 million in FY2016, a decline of 7.2% over FY2015. Its net written premium was US$1,100.7 million in FY2016, a decline of 3.2% over FY2015.