Omico Corporation - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Omico Corporation - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Omico Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Omico Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Omico Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Omico Corporation is a mineral exploration and mining property development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops ores, metals, and minerals. Its Omico-Macawiwili mining project is located within the Baguio Gold District, in the municipality of Itogon, Benguet and produces metals, ores, and mineral deposits. Omico Corporation offers services such as housing unit construction, site acquisition, land use conversion, initial land development, housing unit selling, permits and licenses, road construction, site preparations, drainage and power distribution systems, project overhead, house construction, and taxes and licenses services. The company also provides real estate operations, real estate investment and development, and mining property investment and development services. Its projects include Tagaytay, Nueva Ecihja, and Sta Rosa Homes, among others. Omico Corporation is headquartered in Pasig City, the Philippines.
- 1 Omico Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Omico Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Omico Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Omico Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Omico Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Omico Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Omico Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Omico Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Omico Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.3 Omico Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 Omico Corporation - Key Events
- 4 Omico Corporation - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Omico Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Omico Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Omico Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Omico Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Omico Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: Omico Corporation - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Omico Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Omico Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Omico Corporation - Operational Efficiency