Oman Insurance Company (P.S.C.) (OIC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Oman Insurance Company (P.S.C.) (OIC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oman Insurance Company (P.S.C.)"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Oman Insurance Company (P.S.C.)" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Oman Insurance Company (P.S.C.)"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Oman Insurance Company (P.S.C.) (Oman Insurance), a subsidiary of Mashreq Bank (PSC), is a multi-line insurance company. The company offers a wide range of life insurance, general insurance and health insurance products to individuals and business customers. It offers term-life insurance, whole life insurance, critical illness insurance, unit linked plans, individual health insurance plans, comprehensive motor insurance, third-party liability motor insurance, home insurance, travel easy policy. It also offers insurance products for group life and personal accident, group health, marine cargo, marine hull, property, business travel, engineering and aviation. It has branches in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah, Al Ain, Qatar, Doha, and Muscat. It also operates in Oman, Qatar, and Turkey. Oman Insurance is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.
The company reported gross insurance premium of AED3,555.3 million during FY2016, a decline of 11.5%, over FY2015. Its net earned insurance premium was AED1,329.6 million in FY2016, a decline of 5% over FY2015.