Oldenburgische Landesbank AG (OLB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Oldenburgische Landesbank AG (OLB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oldenburgische Landesbank AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Oldenburgische Landesbank AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Oldenburgische Landesbank AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Oldenburgische Landesbank AG (OLB), a subsidiary of Bremer Kreditbank AG, is a provider of financial products and services. The bank, along with its subsidiaries, offers a range of banking and financial services to individuals, corporate and independent professionals in Germany. Its portfolio of products includes savings accounts, demand deposits, term deposits, mortgages, home loans, car loans, student loans, public sector loans, investment funds, pensions, and debit cards and credit cards. The bank also offers insurance products such as personal insurance, property insurance, motor insurance, disability insurance, accident insurance, term life insurance, health insurance, and financial protection insurance. The services offered by the bank include securities, asset management services, trust services, real estate services, private banking services, payment processing services, and consultancy services. OLB is headquartered in Oldenburg, Germany.