Oklo Resources Limited (OKU) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Oklo Resources Limited (OKU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oklo Resources Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Oklo Resources Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Oklo Resources Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Oklo Resources Limited (Oklo Resources) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold deposit properties. Its projects include Dandoko, Yanfolila, Moussala, Solabougouda, Samit, Kolondieba, Boutounguissi, Aourou, and Harts Range projects. Oklo Resources' Dandoko project is located 30 km from Fekola deposit and 50 km south southeast of Loulo Mine covering an area of 134 sq km and produces gold deposits. The company's Moussala projects is located 10 km west of the Dandoko exploration permit comprise two significant gold targets covering an area of 66 sq km and produces gold deposits. Its Solabougouda project is located 245 km south southeast of Banako in the Birimian Gold Belt covering an area of 188 sq km and produces gold deposits. It has operations in Africa and Australia. Oklo Resources is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 Oklo Resources Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Oklo Resources Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Oklo Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Oklo Resources Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Oklo Resources Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Oklo Resources Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Oklo Resources Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Oklo Resources Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Oklo Resources Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Oklo Resources Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Oklo Resources Limited - Efficiency
- 3 Oklo Resources Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Oklo Resources Limited - Key Events
- 5 Oklo Resources Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Oklo Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Oklo Resources Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Oklo Resources Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Oklo Resources Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Oklo Resources Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Oklo Resources Limited - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Oklo Resources Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Oklo Resources Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Oklo Resources Limited - Solvency
- Figure 4: Oklo Resources Limited - Efficiency