Okamura Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Okamura Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Okamura Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Okamura Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Okamura Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Okamura Corporation (Okamura) is a manufacturer and marketer of furniture and environmental equipment globally. The company offers various office and commercial environment equipment such as furniture and fixtures, communal facility furniture, store shelves, freezer showcases, tables, benches, floors and walls, refrigerated showcases, fluid couplings, store counters and outdoor fixtures. The company also offers logistics equipment such as storage racks for factories and warehouses, automatic warehousing machinery and systems. The company caters to public facilities, hotels, office space, healthcare, laboratory, security, telecom, retail and fluid transmission business sectors. In addition, the company offers services related to design and planning of spaces and furniture and also provides logistics and construction services. The company operates several manufacturing plants and branch offices in Japan and operates through its affiliate companies in Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE, Vietnam, Indonesia, the UK, the US, China, Thailand and the Netherlands. Okamura is headquartered in Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan.
- 1 Okamura Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Okamura Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Okamura Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Okamura Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Okamura Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Okamura Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Okamura Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Okamura Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Okamura Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Okamura Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Okamura Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Okamura Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 Okamura Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 Okamura Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Okamura Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Okamura Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Okamura Corporation - Strengths
- 4.3 Okamura Corporation - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Okamura Corporation - Opportunities
- 4.5 Okamura Corporation - Threats
- 5 Okamura Corporation - Company Statement
- 6 Okamura Corporation - History
- 7 Okamura Corporation - Key Employees
- 8 Okamura Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Okamura Corporation - Head Office
- 8.2 Okamura Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Okamura Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Okamura Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Okamura Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Okamura Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Okamura Corporation - History
- Table 6: Okamura Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Okamura Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Okamura Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Okamura Corporation - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Okamura Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Okamura Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Okamura Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: Okamura Corporation - Valuation