Timetric's "Odlewnie Polskie S.A. (ODL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Odlewnie Polskie S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Odlewnie Polskie S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Odlewnie Polskie S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Odlewnie Polskie S.A. (Odlewnie Polskie) is an iron and steel products manufacturer and distributor. The company's products include grey cast iron, nodular cast iron, ADI cast iron, SiMo cast iron, steel cast, iron castings, foundries, casting components, ausferritic iron, and spheroidal cast iron products. It also provides iron alloys, cast ductile iron, plates, casting instruments, metal products, core boxes, machine materials, plastic materials, wood products, prototypes, moulding sands, and casting dimensions, among others. Odlewnie Polskie offers services such as designing, heat and furnace treatment, shipping, assembling, priming, casting, molding, monitoring, thermal analysis, grinding, research and development, melting, model construction, mechanical machining, forming, and quality control services. The company serves to automotive, sewage, energy, plumbing, and machine industries. Odlewnie Polskie is headquartered in Starachowice, Poland.