Oceania Cruises, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Oceania Cruises, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oceania Cruises, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Oceania Cruises, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Oceania Cruises, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Oceania Cruises Inc. (Oceania Cruises), a subsidiary of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd operates as an upper premium cruise line company. Its cruises are known for their elegance and luxury accommodation with finest cuisines. The company offers two types of voyages, transoceanic voyages and grand voyages. It operates six cruises Insignia, Nautica, Regatta, Marina, Sirena and Riviera. The company’s ships offer various facilities to travelers that include accommodation, health and wellness, restaurant and cafe, dining rooms, lounges, suites and staterooms, entertainment, and lifestyle enrichment facilities. Oceania Cruises also provides excursion information in various regions. The company provides customized air travel arrangements to assist guests in their travel plans. The company offers cruise packages to ports in Australia, Asia, Europe, Africa, New Zealand, South Pacific, and the Americas. Oceania Cruises is headquartered in Miami, Florida, the US.
- 1 Oceania Cruises, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Oceania Cruises, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Oceania Cruises, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Oceania Cruises, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Oceania Cruises, Inc. - Recent Developments
- 3 Oceania Cruises, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Oceania Cruises, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Oceania Cruises, Inc. - Strengths
- 3.3 Oceania Cruises, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Oceania Cruises, Inc. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Oceania Cruises, Inc. - Threats
- 4 Oceania Cruises, Inc. - Company Statement
- 5 Oceania Cruises, Inc. - History
- 6 Oceania Cruises, Inc. - Key Employees
- 7 Oceania Cruises, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Oceania Cruises, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Oceania Cruises, Inc. - History
- Table 3: Oceania Cruises, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Oceania Cruises, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- List of Figures