Ocean System Corp - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Ocean System Corp - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ocean System Corp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ocean System Corp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ocean System Corp"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ocean System Corp (Ocean System) is a retailer of food products. The company’s products include bread, chicken, food products, tofu, milk, noodles, lunch, vegetables, rice, eggs, seafood, frozen foods, prepared foods, fruits, meat, food ingredients, recipes, soft drinks and deserts, among others. Its services include retailing, restaurants and cafes management, food home delivery, lunch distribution, and prepared food manufacturing services. Ocean System operates supermarkets under the brands of Challenger and Business Super. The company’s other activities include store development, daily bento box, cafeteria management, and others. It has operations in Sanjo, Niigata, Tsubame, Kashiwazaki, Nagaoka, Joetsu, Agano, Koriyama, Myoko, Fukushima, Takasaki, Koga, Ushiku, Sendai, Maebashi and Kurihara, Japan. Ocean System is headquartered in Niigata, Japan.