Oberbank AG (OBS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Oberbank AG (OBS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oberbank AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Oberbank AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Oberbank AG
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Oberbank AG (Oberbank) is a provider of banking and financial products and services. The bank provides corporate and business loans, personal loans, investment finance, structured finance, international loans and syndicated loans. Oberbank accepts savings deposits, personal accounts and time deposits. It also offers leasing, export finance, electronic banking, documentary business and guarantees, payment services, brokerage services and cash management services. Its leasing products include movable property leasing, vehicle leasing, and real estate leasing. Oberbank also offers life insurance, healthcare plan and pension plan. The bank operates through a network of branches in Austria, Germany, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia. Oberbank is headquartered in Linz, Austria.
- 1 Oberbank AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Oberbank AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Oberbank AG - Business Description
- 1.3 Oberbank AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Oberbank AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Oberbank AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Oberbank AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Oberbank AG - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Oberbank AG - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Oberbank AG - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Oberbank AG - Valuation
- 2.3 Oberbank AG - Key Competitors
- 3 Oberbank AG - Recent Developments
- 4 Oberbank AG - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Oberbank AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Oberbank AG - Strengths
- 4.3 Oberbank AG - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Oberbank AG - Opportunities
- 4.5 Oberbank AG - Threats
- 5 Oberbank AG - Company Statement
- 6 Oberbank AG - History
- 7 Oberbank AG - Key Employees
- 8 Oberbank AG - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Oberbank AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Oberbank AG - Head Office
- 9.2 Oberbank AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Oberbank AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Oberbank AG - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Oberbank AG - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Oberbank AG - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Oberbank AG - History
- Table 6: Oberbank AG - Key Employees
- Table 7: Oberbank AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Oberbank AG - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Oberbank AG - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Oberbank AG - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Oberbank AG - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Oberbank AG - Valuation