Obara Group Inc - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Obara Group Inc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Obara Group Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Obara Group Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Obara Group Inc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Obara Group is engaged in the manufacture and sale of welding equipment and flat surface polishing equipment. The group operates through two segments: Welding and Polisher. The Welding segment is engaged in the manufacture and sale of gun, electrode and related equipment for the automotive industry. The Polisher segment is engaged in the manufacture and sale of wrapping machine and edge polisher for the electronics industry. In addition, it provides contract processing. The group operates in Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and North America. It is headquartered in Yamato, Japan.
- 1 Obara Group Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Obara Group Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Obara Group Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Obara Group Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Obara Group Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Obara Group Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Obara Group Inc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Obara Group Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Obara Group Inc - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Obara Group Inc - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Obara Group Inc - Valuation
- 2.3 Obara Group Inc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Obara Group Inc - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Obara Group Inc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Obara Group Inc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Obara Group Inc - Key Employees
- 4 Obara Group Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Obara Group Inc - Head Office
- 4.2 Obara Group Inc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Obara Group Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Obara Group Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Obara Group Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Obara Group Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Obara Group Inc - Key Employees
- Table 6: Obara Group Inc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Obara Group Inc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Obara Group Inc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Obara Group Inc - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Obara Group Inc - Solvency
- Figure 5: Obara Group Inc - Valuation
- Figure 6: Obara Group Inc - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Obara Group Inc - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Obara Group Inc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset