OJSC VTB Bank (VTBR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "OJSC VTB Bank (VTBR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OJSC VTB Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "OJSC VTB Bank" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "OJSC VTB Bank"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
OJSC VTB Bank (VTB Group) is a provider of banking and financial services, based in Russia. The group offers a broad range of retail, corporate and investment banking services with prime focus on individuals, corporate, small businesses, and institutional customers. Its portfolio of products includes saving accounts, deposits accounts, pension funds, investment products, derivatives, bank cards, SME loans, and overdraft loans, loans to mining industry and loan against letters of credit. In addition, the group provides insurance solutions including life insurance, health insurance, vehicle insurance, travel insurance, property insurance, and insurance against job loss, fire insurance, liability insurance, and physical damage insurance and insurance against natural disasters. Furthermore, it offers various services such as, private banking services, brokerage services, investment banking services, asset management services, cash management services, advisory services, electronic banking services, international settlement and bank guarantees, foreign exchange control services, custody services, real estate services, and structural financing services. The bank’s operations are spanned worldwide in various countries across Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Europe, Asia, and Africa. VTB Bank is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.