Novelis Inc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Novelis Inc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Novelis Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Novelis Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Novelis Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Novelis Inc. (Novelis) is a subsidiary of Hindalco Industries Limited. The company is a producer of flat-rolled aluminum products and the recycler of aluminum. The company’s alloy product portfolio includes 5xxx series alloy, 6xxx series alloy, 7xxx series alloy and Fusion. It serves to packaging, transportation, architectural, industrial, and consumer durables and other markets. Novelis sells its alloy products to automakers under the brand Novelis Advanz. The company also provides specialty products which can be used in architecture and building, packaging, lithography and printing, PAE casthouse equipment, transportation components, consumer goods and industrial aluminum applications. It operates product lines and recycling facilities across North America, Europe, Asia and South America. Novelis is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
- 1 Novelis Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Novelis Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Novelis Inc - Business Description
- 1.3 Novelis Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Novelis Inc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Novelis Inc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Novelis Inc - Recent Developments
- 4 Novelis Inc - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Novelis Inc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Novelis Inc - Strengths
- 4.3 Novelis Inc - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Novelis Inc - Opportunities
- 4.5 Novelis Inc - Threats
- 5 Novelis Inc - Company Statement
- 6 Novelis Inc - History
- 7 Novelis Inc - Key Employees
- 8 Novelis Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Novelis Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Novelis Inc - Head Office
- 9.2 Novelis Inc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Novelis Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Novelis Inc - History
- Table 3: Novelis Inc - Key Employees
- Table 4: Novelis Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Novelis Inc - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Novelis Inc - Locations