Nova Ljubljanska banka d.d. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Nova Ljubljanska banka d.d. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nova Ljubljanska banka d.d."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Nova Ljubljanska banka d.d." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Nova Ljubljanska banka d.d."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nova Ljubljanska banka d.d. (NLB) is a Government owned financial services firm. NLB, along with its associates and subsidiaries, provides various banking and other financial products and services to individuals, corporate clients, and financial institutions. It offers a wide range of products and services such as student accounts, classic accounts, non-resident accounts, credit cards, Euro and foreign currency deposits, personal loans, mutual funds, life and pension insurance, and business accounts. It also offers property insurance, deposit accounts, housing loans, and car loans. The bank also provides custody services, e-banking services, safe deposit boxes, money transfers, ATM services, cash management services, transaction services, export financing, asset management, financial advisory services, leasing, private banking, factoring and forfeiting services. The bank has operations in Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Czech Republic, Montenegro, Serbia, and Kosovo. NLB is headquartered in Ljubljana, Slovenia.