NovX21 Inc (Ressources Minires Pro-Or Inc.) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "NovX21 Inc (Ressources Minires Pro-Or Inc.) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NovX21 Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "NovX21 Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "NovX21 Inc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
NovX21 Inc (NovX21), formerly Ressources Minires Pro-Or Inc, is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, extracts and develops gold, copper, silver, platinum, nickel, palladium, rhodium, chromite, base metals, precious metals and mineral resource properties. Its projects include Menarik and Ewart Lake project. NovX21's Menarik project is located about 45 km to the South East of the town of Radisson in the James Bay area of Northern Quebec producing chromite, copper, platinum and nickel deposits. The company's Ewart Lake project is located around 25 km to the south of the new La Grande three reservoir covering an area of 2,272 hectares within 44 regular claim cells. It operates industrial prototype plant for the recovery of platinum group elements in Canada. NovX21 is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- 1 NovX21 Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 NovX21 Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 NovX21 Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 NovX21 Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 NovX21 Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 NovX21 Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 NovX21 Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 NovX21 Inc - Key Competitors
- 3 NovX21 Inc - Recent Developments
- 4 NovX21 Inc - Key Events
- 5 NovX21 Inc - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: NovX21 Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: NovX21 Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: NovX21 Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: NovX21 Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: NovX21 Inc - Key Events
- Table 6: NovX21 Inc - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: NovX21 Inc - Financial Position