- 1 Residential Construction - Highlights
- 2 Latest Projects
- 2.1 Profier – Bekkestua Mixed-Use Development: Residential Facility – Akershus
- 2.2 KLP – Fornebu-S Mixed-Use Development: Residential – Oslo
- 2.3 Veifor – Hagebyen Housing Development – Akershus
- 2.4 Veifor – Hagebyen Housing Development: Stage I – Akershus
- 2.5 SKA-B/FEH – Tiedemannsbyen Residential Development – Norway
- 2.6 Veidekke – Ensjo Marienfryd Housing Development: Stage IV – Norway
- 2.7 VEAS – Risenga Residential Development – Akershus
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Norconsult Holding AS
- 3.2 Veidekke ASA
- 3.3 AF Gruppen ASA
- 3.4 Faktor Eiendom ASA
- 3.5 BWG Homes ASA
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 Fornebu-S, the world's most environmentally friendly shopping
- 4.2 Turnkey Contract: Residential Building – St Halvardsgate Housing Development, Oslo
- 4.3 Veidekke ASA: Veidekke to build final stage of residential project at Ensjø
- 4.4 Veidekke to build Gladengen Park with 56 homes in Oslo
- 4.5 Fornebu Center - Swarco Got The Assignment!
- 4.6 Veidekke to build final stage of Hagebyen at Fornebu
- 4.7 Construction Contract: Low-Rise Apartment Blocks – Ensjo Marienfryd Housing Development: Stage V, Norway
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Growth Dynamics by Category, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Output: by Project Category (NOK m), 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Growth Dynamics by Category
- Figure 2: Output: by Project Category (NOK m)
Norway Residential Construction: Market Update
"Norway Residential Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the residential construction market in Norway. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies, latest construction projects and industry news in Norway residential construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the residential construction market in Norway. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in Norway. "Norway Residential Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the residential construction market in Norway. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Norway construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.Scope
"Norway Residential Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Residential Construction Highlights
- Residential Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Leading Construction Companies
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the residential construction market in Norway.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Norway residential construction market.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in Norway.