Northwest Bancshares, Inc. (NWBI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Northwest Bancshares, Inc. (NWBI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Northwest Bancshares, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Northwest Bancshares, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Northwest Bancshares, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Northwest Bancshares Inc. (Northwest) is bank holding company, which offers personal and business banking, insurance, lending, and trust and other services, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Northwest Bank. Its personal and business banking offerings include savings and checking accounts, mortgage loans, home equity loans, personal loans, online and mobile banking services, credit cards, cash management services, small business loans, business credit cards, and commercial loans. It also offers financial planning and investment products such as mutual funds, annuities, life and non-life insurance products, and managed money strategies. Northwest also offers retirement planning services, short-term and liquidity management services, trust services, and property and casualty plans, and employee benefit plans. The company operates through community-banking branches located across Pennsylvania, New York, and Ohio. Northwest is headquartered in Warren, Pennsylvania, the US.