Timetric's "Northstar Aerospace Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Northstar Aerospace Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Northstar Aerospace Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Northstar Aerospace Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Northstar Aerospace Inc. (Northstar), a subsidiary of Wynnchurch Capital is a manufacturer of components and assemblies for military and commercial aircraft. It designs, develops, manufactures and markets parts and assemblies such as flight critical gears, gearboxes, and rotor heads. It also offers rotor shafts and dynamic flight components for helicopters, and gearboxes for gas turbine engines. It provides maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for aerostructures, transmissions and drive systems for helicopters. The company offers structural components, wing parts and flaps on older aircraft for commercial airlines. Its major customers include Boeing, Sikorsky, General Electric Aviation and Rolls-Royce.. Northstar is headquartered in Burr Ridge, Illinois, the US.
- 1 Northstar Aerospace Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Northstar Aerospace Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Northstar Aerospace Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Northstar Aerospace Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Northstar Aerospace Inc. - Recent Developments
- 3 Northstar Aerospace Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Northstar Aerospace Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Northstar Aerospace Inc. - Strengths
- 3.3 Northstar Aerospace Inc. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Northstar Aerospace Inc. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Northstar Aerospace Inc. - Threats
- 4 Northstar Aerospace Inc. - History
- 5 Northstar Aerospace Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Northstar Aerospace Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Northstar Aerospace Inc. - Head Office
- 6.2 Northstar Aerospace Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Northstar Aerospace Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Northstar Aerospace Inc. - History
- Table 3: Northstar Aerospace Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Northstar Aerospace Inc. - Locations