Northair Silver Corp. - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Northair Silver Corp. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Northair Silver Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Northair Silver Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Northair Silver Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Northair Silver Corp. (Northair Silver), formerly International Northair Mines Ltd., is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, silver, lead, zinc, sulphide ore, oxide ore, and other mineral resource properties in Mexico. Its projects portfolio includes La Cigarra, Las Chinas, Las Venadas, San Gregorio, Las Carolinas, La Borracha, La Bandera, San Antonio, San Cristobal, Parral, Fraccion, RAM, Nogalera, and La Navidad zones projects. Northair Silver' projects are located within the prospective mineral belt in the state of Chihuahua, 26 km from the historic silver mining city of Parral covering an area of 18,000 hectares. It has operations in Mexico and Canada. Northair Silver is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Northair Silver Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Northair Silver Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Northair Silver Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Northair Silver Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Northair Silver Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Northair Silver Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Northair Silver Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Northair Silver Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 Northair Silver Corp. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Northair Silver Corp. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Northair Silver Corp. - Recent Developments
- 5 Northair Silver Corp. - Key Events
- 6 Northair Silver Corp. - Key Employees
- 7 Northair Silver Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Northair Silver Corp. - Head Office
- 7.2 Northair Silver Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Northair Silver Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Northair Silver Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Northair Silver Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Northair Silver Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Northair Silver Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: Northair Silver Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Northair Silver Corp. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Northair Silver Corp. - Financial Position