Noricum Gold Ltd (NMG) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Noricum Gold Ltd (NMG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Noricum Gold Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Noricum Gold Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Noricum Gold Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Georgian Mining Corporation (formerly, Noricum Gold), along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the exploration and development of gold and precious and base metals. It holds 50% interest in, and operational control of, the 861 square kilometers in Bolnisi Copper-Gold Project, located in the Republic of Georgia. It also holds interest in Tsitel Sopeli and Kvemo Bolnisi projects located in Georgia and Walchen, Schonberg and Rotgulden projects located in Austria. The company operates in the UK and Austria. It is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Noricum Gold Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Noricum Gold Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Noricum Gold Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Noricum Gold Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Noricum Gold Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Noricum Gold Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Noricum Gold Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Noricum Gold Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Noricum Gold Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Noricum Gold Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Noricum Gold Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Noricum Gold Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 Noricum Gold Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Noricum Gold Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Noricum Gold Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 Noricum Gold Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Noricum Gold Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Noricum Gold Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Noricum Gold Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Noricum Gold Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Noricum Gold Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: Noricum Gold Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Noricum Gold Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Noricum Gold Limited - Financial Position