Nordic Contractors AS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Nordic Contractors AS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nordic Contractors AS
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Nordic Contractors AS" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Nordic Contractors AS""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nordic Contractors AS (Nordic) is a construction contracting and real estate company. The company operates through its subsidiaries provide a wide range of construction, real estate development services in Ukraine, Estonia, and Lithuania. The company is involved in the construction of residential buildings, office buildings, apartments, port maintenance and road construction and maintenance. The company also involved in the construction of building structures and develops real estate projects. In addition, the company acquired 100% of interest in Puulaiu OU on the island of Hiiumaa and OU Lohusalu Sadam for the investment in leisure industry. It operates in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland and Ukraine. Nordic is headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia.
- 1 Nordic Contractors AS - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nordic Contractors AS - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nordic Contractors AS - Business Description
- 1.3 Nordic Contractors AS - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nordic Contractors AS - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Nordic Contractors AS - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Nordic Contractors AS - Strengths
- 2.3 Nordic Contractors AS - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Nordic Contractors AS - Opportunities
- 2.5 Nordic Contractors AS - Threats
- 3 Nordic Contractors AS - History
- 4 Nordic Contractors AS - Key Employees
- 5 Nordic Contractors AS - Key Employee Biographies
- 6 Nordic Contractors AS - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Nordic Contractors AS - Head Office
- 6.2 Nordic Contractors AS - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nordic Contractors AS - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Nordic Contractors AS - History
- Table 3: Nordic Contractors AS - Key Employees
- Table 4: Nordic Contractors AS - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Nordic Contractors AS - Subsidiaries