Nordecon AS - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Nordecon AS - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nordecon AS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nordecon AS" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Nordecon AS"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nordecon AS, a subsidiary of Nordic Contractors AS, is a construction service provider that offers general contracting services. The company’s services include project management, civil engineering, road construction and maintenance, rental of building equipment, traffic management, design operation, production of road construction materials, and environmental construction and engineering. It constructs and develops warehouses, office, shopping facilities, administrative buildings, public buildings, industrial and apartment buildings, and technical structures. The company has operations throughout Estonia, Ukraine and Sweden. Nordecon AS is headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia.
- 1 Nordecon AS - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nordecon AS - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nordecon AS - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nordecon AS - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Nordecon AS - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Nordecon AS - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Nordecon AS - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Nordecon AS - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Nordecon AS - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Nordecon AS - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Nordecon AS - Valuation
- 2.3 Nordecon AS - Key Competitors
- 3 Nordecon AS - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Nordecon AS - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Nordecon AS - Recent Developments
- 5 Nordecon AS - Key Events
- 6 Nordecon AS - Key Employees
- 7 Nordecon AS - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Nordecon AS - Head Office
- 7.2 Nordecon AS - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nordecon AS - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Nordecon AS - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Nordecon AS - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Nordecon AS - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Nordecon AS - Key Events
- Table 6: Nordecon AS - Key Employees
- Table 7: Nordecon AS - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Nordecon AS - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Nordecon AS - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Nordecon AS - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Nordecon AS - Solvency
- Figure 5: Nordecon AS - Valuation