Timetric's "Node4 Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Node4 Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Node4 Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Node4 Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Node4 Ltd. (Node4) is an information technology (IT) service provider based in the UK. The company provides collocation, cloud, connectivity and communication solutions. Node4 also offers storage, backup platform and multi-site cloud virtualization solutions to IT departments, developers and IT services providers. The company’s customer portfolio includes Motorpoint, National Ice Center, VW Parkway, BRIEFYOURMARKET.com, Trust Systems, Provident Financial Group, The University of Norttingham, Elitetelecom, Priceengines and Service Master. It also provides technical support services. It conducts business operations through a network of data centers in Northampton, Leeds, Derby and Slough. These data centres protect hosted IT applications by using the latest in environmental and security technologies. The company operates business offices in Reading and Central London. Node4 is headquartered in Derby, England, the UK.
- 1 Node4 Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Node4 Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Node4 Ltd. - Business Description
- 1.3 Node4 Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Node4 Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Node4 Ltd. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Node4 Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Node4 Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Node4 Ltd. - Strengths
- 3.3 Node4 Ltd. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Node4 Ltd. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Node4 Ltd. - Threats
- 4 Node4 Ltd. - History
- 5 Node4 Ltd. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Node4 Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Node4 Ltd. - History
- Table 3: Node4 Ltd. - Key Employees