Nippo Corp (1881) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Nippo Corp (1881) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nippo Corp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nippo Corp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Nippo Corp"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nippo Corp (Nippo), a subsidiary of JX Holdings Inc is a construction company. The company’s products include hot mix asphalt, asphalt composite, construction and building materials, and recycled asphalt pavement, among others. It offers services such as construction, construction contractor, design contractor, engineering, consulting contractor, road contractor, research contractor, test course contractor, supervision contractor, airport contractor, logistics facility contractor, sports facility contractor, water utility contractor, and civil engineering contractor services. Nippo also provides general construction contractor, planning, contracting, purification construction, possessions, industrial plants supervision, design construction and development, real estate investment and management, toll roads operations and management, hotels management, and golf courses management services. The company has its operations in India, China, Vietnam, Japan, Thailand, and Indonesia. Nippo Corporation is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.