Nigeria Residential Construction: Market Update
"Nigeria Residential Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the residential construction market in Nigeria. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies, latest construction projects and industry news in Nigeria residential construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the residential construction market in Nigeria. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in Nigeria. "Nigeria Residential Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the residential construction market in Nigeria. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Nigeria construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.Scope
"Nigeria Residential Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Residential Construction Highlights
- Residential Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Leading Construction Companies
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the residential construction market in Nigeria.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Nigeria residential construction market.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in Nigeria.
- 1 Residential Construction - Highlights
- 2 Latest Projects
- 2.1 FMLHUD – Arkilla Residential Development – Nigeria
- 2.2 FCSC/BM – Blossom Court Affordable Housing – Nigeria
- 2.3 BSG – Maiduguri Residential Development – Borno State
- 2.4 CINL – Bauchi Cement Plant: Housing Estate – Nigeria
- 2.5 CBC – Branded Park Gardens – Delta State
- 2.6 FEC – Gidan Daya Urban Residential Development – Nigeria
- 2.7 AKSG – Affordable Residential Development – Akwa Ibom
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Costain West Africa PLC
- 3.2 Adroit Landstyle Limited
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 Sokoto prohibits erection of new houses
- 4.2 FHA Plans 20,000 Houses In Abuja Through New Town Initiative
- 4.3 Centre Base set to build N10bn Park Gardens amidst slowdown in economy
- 4.4 Nigeria: Labour Union Unveils Plans to Build N400 Billion Public Servants Estate in FCT
- 4.5 FCTA signs N14.7b contract for urban renewal project at Kurudu
- 4.6 CBC to deliver N10bn worth of housing unit in WIBP
- 4.7 Super-luxury apartment towers sprout on Eko Atlantic City
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Output: By Project Sector (NGN m), 2006-2018
- Table 2: Growth Dynamics by Sector, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Output: By Project Sector (NGN m)
- Figure 2: Growth Dynamics by Sector