Nigeria Commercial Construction: Market Update
"Nigeria Commercial Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the commercial construction market in Nigeria. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies, latest construction projects and industry news in Nigeria commercial construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the commercial construction market in Nigeria. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in Nigeria. "Nigeria Commercial Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the commercial construction market in Nigeria. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Nigeria construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Nigeria Commercial Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Commercial Construction Highlights
- Commercial Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Leading Construction Companies
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the commercial construction market in Nigeria.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Nigeria commercial construction market.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in Nigeria.
- 1 Commercial Construction - Highlights
- 2 Latest Projects
- 2.1 FCMB – The Heritage Place – Lagos State
- 2.2 Transcorp – Port Harcourt Hilton Hotel – Rivers State
- 2.3 FCTA – Abuja City Gate Development – Nigeria
- 2.4 Topwide – Glover Road Centro Hotel – Nigeria
- 2.5 Oando/AAM/Stanbic/RMBW/Pivotal – The Wings Office Complex – Nigeria
- 2.6 Technova/PSL – Line Pipe Manufacturing Facility: Phase II – Edo State
- 2.7 Technova/PSL – Line Pipe Manufacturing Facility: Phase I – Edo State
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Adroit Landstyle Limited
- 3.2 Costain West Africa PLC
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 'Construction of Dangote Sugar Factory to Commence in Jigawa September'
- 4.2 FG grants 12 additional auto assembly plants licences
- 4.3 Bayelsa to employ 30,000 workers in fertilizer-petrochemical firm
- 4.4 Centenary City development to include The Address Abuja
- 4.5 NCDMB, Uni Otuoke to partner on artisan training
- 4.6 Ambassador Akawor Tours GOLF ESTATE (Assures Delivery In One Year)
- 4.7 WTC Abuja: An edifice like no other
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Output: By Project Sector (NGN m), 2006-2018
- Table 2: Growth Dynamics by Sector, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Output: By Project Sector (NGN m)
- Figure 2: Growth Dynamics by Sector