Nifco Inc. - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Nifco Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nifco Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nifco Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Nifco Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nifco Inc develops and manufactures industrial plastic parts and components. The company offers automotive parts which include push lifter, filter, valve, baffle plate, nipple, lock nut, engine oil separator, engine oil strainer, actuator inlet, fender seal, bumper retainer, screw grommet, glass holder, cushion rubber, shock absorber, cup holder, air vent, sun-visor holder, assist grip, clip as alternatives to hog rings, center console lid, seat hook, glove compartment damper and clearance sonar retainer. Nifco provides home solutions and fashion which include drawer closer, push latch, earthquake-proof latch, door damper, damper, free-stop hinge, magnet latch, push latch, side release buckle, cord lock and other buckles. The company offers its products to car parts, household equipment, consumer electronics, office automation and fashion industries. Nifco operates in Asia, Europe and the US. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.