Nichizo Tech Inc. (4654) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Nichizo Tech Inc. (4654) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nichizo Tech Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nichizo Tech Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Nichizo Tech Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nichizo Tech Inc. (NTI) is a construction company which operates through its business units such as engineering business, technology consulting business, and maintenance business units. The company's engineering business unit offers chemical plant equipment, nuclear, plant, automation, labour saving, transportation, parking guidance control, construction, and infrastructure equipment, and machine tools and accessories. Its technology consulting business unit provides planning, safety assessment, inspection, steel structures welding, evaluation, structure diagnosis, surveying, power generation, non destructive testing, oil drilling equipment testing, reinforcement, and investigation services. NTI's maintenance business unit offers equipment maintenance, air facilities operation, maintenance, and management, Inspection and calibration management, and engineering equipment and measuring instruments maintenance services, among others. The company has operations in Osaka and Tokyo, Japan. NTI is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
3 Nichizo Tech Inc. - Key Events4 Nichizo Tech Inc. - Key Employees5 Appendix5.1 Methodology5.2 Ratio Definitions5.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Nichizo Tech Inc. - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Nichizo Tech Inc. - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Nichizo Tech Inc. - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Nichizo Tech Inc. - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Nichizo Tech Inc. - Key EventsTable 6: Nichizo Tech Inc. - Key EmployeesList of FiguresFigure 1: Nichizo Tech Inc. - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Nichizo Tech Inc. - Financial PositionFigure 3: Nichizo Tech Inc. - Operational EfficiencyFigure 4: Nichizo Tech Inc. - SolvencyFigure 5: Nichizo Tech Inc. - Valuation
- 1 Nichizo Tech Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nichizo Tech Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nichizo Tech Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nichizo Tech Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Nichizo Tech Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2Nichizo Tech Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Nichizo Tech Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Nichizo Tech Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Nichizo Tech Inc. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Nichizo Tech Inc. - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Nichizo Tech Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 Nichizo Tech Inc. - Key Competitors