Nichiha Corporation (7943) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Nichiha Corporation (7943) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nichiha Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Nichiha Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Nichiha Corporation
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nichiha Corporation (Nichiha) is a manufacturer and supplier of fiber cement sidings and construction materials. It involves in the design, production and installation of thermal insulation products. The company‘s product portfolio includes fiber reinforced cement sidings, armoring materials, household equipment and other construction materials. Its exterior building materials products include metal exterior sidings, related products, underlayment panels, roofing materials and fire-resistant roofing and accessory components. Nichiha’s other products include storage closet units, floor support boards, boards for automotive interior finishes and urethane thermal insulation panels, It serves the needs of residential and commercial buildings. The company through its subsidiaries operates in Japan, the US, the UK and China. Nichiha is headquartered in Aichi, Japan.
- 1 Nichiha Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nichiha Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nichiha Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Nichiha Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nichiha Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Nichiha Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Nichiha Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Nichiha Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Nichiha Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Nichiha Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Nichiha Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Nichiha Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 Nichiha Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 Nichiha Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Nichiha Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Nichiha Corporation - Strengths
- 3.3 Nichiha Corporation - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Nichiha Corporation - Opportunities
- 3.5 Nichiha Corporation - Threats
- 4 Nichiha Corporation - Company Statement
- 5 Nichiha Corporation - History
- 6 Nichiha Corporation - Key Employees
- 7 Nichiha Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Nichiha Corporation - Head Office
- 7.2 Nichiha Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nichiha Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Nichiha Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Nichiha Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Nichiha Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Nichiha Corporation - History
- Table 6: Nichiha Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Nichiha Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Nichiha Corporation - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Nichiha Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Nichiha Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Nichiha Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: Nichiha Corporation - Valuation